Mini strudel mit nutela-RECIPE
Mini strudels with nutella, a simple and quick recipe, your kids will love it.
- 500 g flour
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 200 g Butter cut into sheets
- 160 ml milk
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 220 g Nutella
- 80-100 g ground hazelnuts
- 1. Put the flour in a bowl with baking powder, sugar and vanilla sugar, a little lemon juice, cut the butter into pieces and mix together. Finally, add the milk and mix once more to get a lump-free dough
- 2. Transfer it to the work surface and form 3 smaller balls, each of which is neither thick nor thin. Coat each developed part with nutella, then sprinkle with roasted and ground hazelnuts.
- 3. Place the strudels at a distance from each other in a bowl, cut into 2-3 cm pieces. width. You can mark with tape, and each piece would be the same.
- 4. Bake and chilled again cut all parts of the same line as before. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Mini strudels with nutella, a simple and quick recipe, your kids wil love it.